Friday 22 August 2008

"Spice Girl Mel C expecting baby"

Wow!

I had always assumed she wasn't the marrying kind, as hinted in the lyrics to "Things will never be the same again". On an entirely trivial and personal note, that record was on the radio when one of my children was born. I still get all emotional every time I hear it. So in my mind she's always connected with new-born babies. She's also the only ex-Spice Girl to have made a couple of half-way decent records, so to sum up, all the best, Mel!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and... she is the only Spice Girl who has actually got fitter with the passing of time.

Nick Drew said...

here's a challenge for you, Mark - pretty gals are by far the most difficult to draw, so have a bash (pardon the expression) at Mel

Mark Wadsworth said...

Damn. I was hoping you wouldn't spring that trap on me.

Anonymous said...

GooD Job! :)