Thursday 19 March 2009

"Toy parrot's Tourettes shocks mum"

From The Metro:

Stunned mother Tina Banks was left gobsmacked when the toy parrot she'd just bought her 11-month-old girl told her: "I'm going to rip your head off and s**t down your neck." The 99p toy let off a volley of abuse as they walked home, calling out "arseholes" and squawking "f**k off".

"I thought that was a pretty good deal, but then I heard what was coming out of its beak," said Ms Banks.

Hussein Lalani, commercial director of 99p Stores, said it should not have been in the toy section. "It is labelled the product is not suitable for children."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must have one of those!

Dr Evil said...

I must get one.

Lester Taylor said...

Sounds like it's suitable for children from some areas of this country.

M said...

Let's face it kids probably hear much worse in the playground.

web site marketing said...

NEVER let tourettes take over your life. The only think i found i can't do because of tourettes is be a mime. I have a moderate case and have never let it get in the way of what i want to do in life (I'm only fourteen though). I love to act and am even the only freshmen in my school play.