Saturday 12 December 2009

I've learned something new today.

Man Widdicombe explained to me how to take screen shots using a Mac. You press shift and 'apple' (or 'command', it's the key with the little symbol that looks like a square with a circle at each corner) and 4, and you then highlight the area you want to include. The resulting png ends up in a folder called 'Desktop', so sort that in date order to find the newest and Bob's your uncle.

Just to show I can do it, here's what his 'blog looks like:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use firefox with a plugin and you can do the same on windows.

subrosa said...

You can download Grab (free) for a Mac Mark. That's what I use.

Your 'new' way sounds easier though.

James Higham said...

Hey, why didn't you ask me?

promotional items said...

I have used several screen capture programs, some free and a couple I have paid for. At the moment I am using Screen Hunter. It's totally free of charge and simple to use.