Monday 27 September 2010

"Coleen Nolan feared she would have arm torn off by crazy pony"

Spotted by Anti-Citizen One in The Daily Mirror:

The 'This Morning' and 'Loose Women' presenter, 45, was at the stables near her Manchester home on Friday afternoon when she saw a big ginger pony called Ade had his head collar caught on the lock of a stable door. Coleen, who has been signed off sick from her TV commitments this week, said:

"He was clearly distressed so I tried to lift the collar free. But he reared up with all his strength, crushing my hand. I thought he was going to pull my fingers off or yank my arm out of its socket. I think he would have done it too but the door smashed open, freeing my hand. I knew my fingers were broken. The middle one was hanging half an inch lower than the others. The doctor said I was lucky not to have lost my fingers. Instinctively I popped it back in the socket, though it was still pointing at a strange angle."


Or that was her excuse, anyway.

4 comments:

Sean said...

Is this another Cow story?

Mark Wadsworth said...

S, that works on more than one level :-)

James Higham said...

She needed a cow.

RantinRab said...

Perhaps the horse was in the mood for prancing...