Tuesday 2 February 2016

"Britain's top doctor asks drinkers to choose"

From The Daily Mail:

Britain's top doctor today reminded people that every time they have a drink, the pleasant buzz will help them forget her shrill incessant whining..

Dame Sally Davies appeared in front of MPs to defend her strict new booze guidelines, insisting it was her duty as chief medical officer to drive people to drink with her constant hectoring.

But at the Commons committee hearing she sensationally claimed: "I would like people to take their choice knowing the issues and do as I do when I reach for my glass of wine and think - am I going to give in to non-stop nannying or am I a grown adult with a tedious day job who likes to relax in the evening?

"Like most people, I express my preference each time I have a glass."

0 comments: